Find answers, ask experts and talk with the procurement community
Do you want to deliver savings faster, reduce risks and transform functional performance?
Inspirational thinkers and innovators share their vision, providing unique opportunities to network and share best practice
Would you like to be part of a global intelligence company that’s disrupting the procurement industry? We inspire, connect and accelerate transformation for procurement functions at the world’s top companies and have an amazing team!
Procurement Leaders™ is a multi-award-winning business intelligence platform and network organization specialising in procurement, sourcing and supply chain management arenas. With 700 companies and over 27,000 members in our growing network, we are proud to partner with procurement executives from the world’s leading brands such as CocaCola,
IBM, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard, Nestle, and L’Oreal.
The Account Membership Associate provides membership support, education and guidance to encourage the PL members long term growth of the membership proposition, and partners with the Account Manager to enlist membership growth opportunities. The company, with its headquarters in London, UK and a US office located in downtown Denver, CO is seeking qualified applicants for the position above.
• Responsible for engaging with senior procurement executives by telephone, email, or written communication, regarding their membership.
• Manages the onboarding activities for assigned members, including product demonstrations and training webinars.
• Responsible for executing agreed upon renewal plan.
• Partners with and supports Account Manager by scheduling renewal membership calls, meetings, and details, regarding maximizing, increasing, and continuing their membership.
• Manages member requests, such as, logins, content search, networking and other requests.
• Gathers and records member testimonials, in partnership with Acct. Manager.
• Responsible for capturing client activity report/information for communication to Acct. Manager
• Updates CRM database (Salesforce.com) daily, maintaining all relevant client information, and creates usage statistic/related reports.
• Provides any other assistance necessary in support of the account management process, including travel and accommodation.
• Demonstrated superior level of interpersonal skills, written and oral communication, as well as presentation skills with an Executive level audience. Bachelor’s degree required. Masters study preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Procurement or a related field preferred.
• Previous success of excelling and exceeding as a member of a sales team and on individual targets/goals preferred.
• Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills required. Previous experience with CRM database (Salesforce.com) preferred. Demonstrated analytical and research skills.
• Outstanding time-management, problem-solving, attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Strong phone presence, high level of professionalism, and the ability to drive quick credibility with experienced executives.
• Ability to develop positive team relationships quickly, is enthusiastic, takes initiative and is committed to their work and team.
• Gains understanding and knowledge, quickly, of the products and services provided to members while utilizing the internal team’s historical knowledge.