Find answers, ask experts and talk with the procurement community
Do you want to deliver savings faster, reduce risks and transform functional performance?
Inspirational thinkers and innovators share their vision, providing unique opportunities to network and share best practice
Procurement Leaders™ is a multi-award-winning business intelligence platform and network organization specialising in procurement, sourcing and supply chain management arenas. With 700 companies and over 27,000 members in our growing network, we are proud to partner with procurement executives from the world’s leading brands such as Coca-Cola, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard, Nestle, and L’Oreal.
Strategic procurement is critical to organisational success in today’s competitive market. We focus on providing a niche intelligence platform with in-depth research and insight, tools and advisory services plus our expert network.
The Account Manager drives, grows and delivers renewal member results, including development of C-level/executive relations. The US Account Manager ensures service delivery to meet or exceed member expectation to existing members, as well as, conducting successful member renewal and upgrade sales interactions with senior-level executives within member accounts, through effective in person or phone-based conversations. The company, with its headquarters in London, UK and a US office located in downtown Denver, CO is seeking qualified applicants for the position above.
• Responsible for building and strengthening engagement with C-level executive members in global enterprises.
• Responsible for articulating renewal value proposition, evaluating each member business needs, presenting appropriate PL products, additional membership products, as well as selling to defined business outcomes.
• Works collaboratively with marketing, research teams, sales teams as well as, builds strong/productive and collaborative relationships with peers and other stakeholders, including developing their respect and trust.
• Responsible for building relationships with senior executives within member organizations, while demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of their account/business, understanding of their specific needs/priorities and research appropriate solutions to meet their needs.
• Educate members on the benefits of PL’s products and services through compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition, customise account plans, service delivery and revenue growth strategy.
• Collaborate with the PL Content, Community and Research team to ensure targeted and substantive content solution delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Procurement or a related field preferred. Advanced graduate work or graduate degree preferred.
• Three (3) years previous account management experience in a business of similar size/scope to Procurement Leaders, and/or previous experience in a leadership capacity in Procurement or Supply Chain preferred.
• Five (5) years’ experience working closely with C-level executives required. Procurement, Information Subscription or Advisory background sales to C-level executives preferred. • Previous experience leading/mentoring a team.
• Previous success of excelling and exceeding on individual targets/goals.
• Proven experience in decision making, negotiation and closing skills, including using authority appropriately to ‘make it happen’.
• Proficient Microsoft Office suite skills required. Knowledge/experience with CRM database (Salesforce.com) and Scout Analytics preferred.
• Demonstrated superior level of interpersonal skills, written and oral communication, as well as presentation skills with an Executive level audience.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com By: Dec. 20,2017 Subject: Key Account Manager.
Procurement Leaders is proud to be and EEO employer