Would you like to be part of a global intelligence company that’s disrupting the procurement industry? We inspire, connect and accelerate transformation for procurement functions at the world’s top companies and have an amazing team!
Procurement Leaders™ is a multi-award-winning business intelligence platform and network organization specialising in procurement, sourcing and supply chain management arenas. With 700 companies and over 27,000 members in our growing network, we are proud to partner with procurement executives from the world’s leading brands such as CocaCola,
IBM, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard, Nestle, and L’Oreal.
The company, with its headquarters in London, UK and a US office located in downtown Denver, CO is seeking qualified applicants for the position(s) above.
• Responsible for developing C-level executive relationships in global enterprises.
• Responsible for delivery on all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including but not limited to; development of Sales Plan and customer segmentation analysis for territory, and execution of sales plan, meeting or exceeding monthly average client visits/calls, and meeting target average sales cycle.
• Responsible for direction, leadership and management of remote Sales Associate.
• Manages the complete sales, negotiation, and client closing process, including transition to account team.
• Responsible for articulating value proposition, diagnosing business needs of clients and targeting the sales proposition to specific business outcomes.
• Develops a high volume, ‘challenger’ led sales style.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
• Past B-to-B required in a business of similar size/scope to Procurement Leaders.
• Five (5) years’ experience in sales to c-level executives required. Procurement, information subscription or advisory background sales to c-level executives preferred.
• Previous professional level of public speaking and presentation skills required.
• Previous experience leading and mentoring a team preferred.
• Previous success of excelling and exceeding on individual targets/goals.
• Proven experience in strategic planning, budgeting and decision making.
• Proficient Microsoft Office suite skills required. Previous experience with CRM database (Salesforce.com) preferred.
• Demonstrated superior level of interpersonal skills, written and oral communication with an executive level audience.
• High level of professionalism, and the ability to drive creditably quickly.
• Ability to travel, work remotely and independently.