Procurement Leaders™ is a multi-award-winning business intelligence platform and network organization specialising in procurement, sourcing and supply chain management arenas. With 700 companies and over 27,000 members in our growing network, we are proud to partner with procurement executives from the world’s leading brands such as CocaCola, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, MasterCard, Nestle, and Sony. The company, with its headquarters in London, UK and a US office located in downtown Denver, CO is seeking qualified applicants for the position above.
• Responsible for prospecting and making outbound calls to Senior Procurement Executives and qualified prospects to meet monthly and annual activity targets/goals.
• Manages the prospect pipeline goals of potential activities.
• Responsible for education prospective members over the phone on the value of Procurement Leaders network and resources.
• Partners with Sales Executives to create customized plans for sales territories, support sales cycle success, and drive urgency.
• Assist in the preparation of intel for prospect interactions by collecting and researching background information on institutions as well as historical relationship information.
• Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective members.
• Recruit prospects to attend events, such as webinars or roundtable discussions to demonstrate the value of membership.
• Update CRM database (Salesforce.com) with all relevant information, and any other assistance necessary in support of the sales operations/pipeline management.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
• Evidence of completed internships in related field or minimum 1 year of professional experience preferred.
• Past B-to-B sales or account management experience preferred in a business of similar size/scope to Procurement Leaders.
• Previous success of excelling and exceeding as a member of a sales team and on individual targets/goals, preferred
• Proficient Microsoft Office suite skills required. Previous experience with CRM database (Salesforce.com) required.
• Demonstrated superior level of interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, time management, problem-solving, organizational skills, collaborative team player, positive contributor to the team required.
• Strong phone presence, high level of professionalism, and the ability to drive creditably quickly. Procurement Leaders is an EEO Employer