- Lead procurement expertise; drawing on experience and keeping up to date with the latest developments, research, and emerging trends and best practices.
- Creation of thought-leading research positions for Procurement Leaders’ clients.
- Leverage of primary and secondary fact-base to form objective insight leading to the personal creation of content via written, audio, visual mediums – including recorded, and live face to face interactions.
- Be the main contributor to PL deliverables, and respond to ad-hoc client interaction requests in accordance with Procurement Leaders’ customer service level agreement.
- Development of research, content, tools and working group strategy to support targeted roles in the procurement and supply chain function.
- Ownership and participation in Procurement Leaders’ content strategy to drive target roles’ business alignment.
- Direct content delivery interaction with Procurement Leaders membership and extended network.
- Present at Procurement Leaders’ global commercial events and awards, membership summits, and 3rd party conferences.
- Respond to client questions and deliver proof of concept for Procurement Leaders’ prospects.
- Represent Procurement Leaders’ insights with the industry-specific and mainstream press.
- Sharp focus on customer satisfaction.
Key Attributes, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with procurement or sourcing, or supply chain leaders.
- Demonstrable business, economic and quantitative acumen.
- Flawless writing ability, excellent planning, and strategy skills.
- Ambitious, eager to learn about new approaches and practices, desire to keep a finger on the pulse of the changing Procurement, Sourcing, and Supply chain landscape to exceed the demands of our customers.
- Motivated, organized, critical thinker, with an ability to deliver to fixed time-bound commitments, with high quality.
- Analytical, customer, success and growth mindset.
- Team-player, ability to work effectively within your team and across business units.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and has the initiative, ambition, and commitment to have a fruitful career in a rapidly evolving company and field.
- Team leadership, people, coaching and development experience, is desirable.