Powered by a community of over 700 leading global corporations and 27,000 senior procurement, sourcing and supply chain executives, we provide the in-depth insight, practical tools and expert mentorship needed to transform procurement into a critical business driver. We partner with procurement executives from the world’s leading brands such as IBM, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard, Adidas, L’Oreal and Nestle to name a few.
We are Looking for Sales Associates (SA) to work as part of an experienced sales team in an exciting and fast-growing business.
You will be responsible for approaching prospective customers and handle the inbound leads pipeline. A lot of your time will be spent on the phone to senior procurement executives gaining their consensus and ultimately generating new business revenue for the Membership Sales Team.
You will also be following up with prospective members who have reached out us, again building a relationship and selling our services.
There will also be an element of project work - supporting marketing initiatives such as campaigns, sourcing lists of names or researching new sales channels and business areas.
Your role will involve:
- Contacting senior executives, by telephone and written means, in order to set up a sales meeting for senior PL director
- Responding to inbound leads to qualify interest and fit with PL membership and, if appropriate, getting that all important a sales meeting arranged.
- Updating CRM database with relevant information
- Providing any other assistance necessary in support of the Sales operations/pipeline management
- Coordinating participation of Product Specialists in sales activities
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of materials for prospect interactions by collecting and researching background information on institutions as well as any existing relationships with PL
You will have:
- The ability to clearly understand, articulate and evangelise our value proposition and the benefits of becoming a Procurement Leaders member.
- Wonderful interpersonal skills, able to communicate at all levels, both in writing and in person, you will be able to present yourself professionally and intelligently to prospects
- Exceptional levels of drive and motivation to hit targets
- Well-established organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Proven initiative and resourcefulness
- Refined judgement
- An aspiration to develop a career in sales
- Previous sales or commercial experience would be a bonus
- You will be educated to Degree level or have a similar level of education or experience
What do you get?
You will join a fast paced, dynamic and agile organisation where our members sits at the heart of all we do.
We have a bright, airy office in central London and have a great benefit package - including a minimum of 24 days holiday, a 3% matching pension, Life and Health insurance, season ticket loans, fruit, a pool table.
With our bonus and commission scheme you can expect an OTE of up to 25% on top of your base salary in your first year.
We invest in our people and there is the potential to support your further learning development.