Powered by a community of over 700 leading global corporations and 27,000 senior procurement, sourcing and supply chain executives, we accelerate our member’s journey to superior performance, providing access to the in-depth insight, practical tools and expert guidance they need to transform procurement into a critical business driver. We are proud to partner with procurement executives from the world’s leading brands such as IBM, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard, Adidas, L’Oreal, Nestle, and Shell.
We are growing rapidly and pursuing market opportunities that will double our company in size over the coming 3 years and global expansion and product development investments forms critical parts of our key strategic objectives.
To achieve our growth plans we are looking for a senior sales executive to bring new organisations into our global network. Our aim is to develop this person into a regional commercial lead for the region taking accountability for both new business and the development of an Associate.
- Develop, own and implement a sales strategy plan in assigned territories aimed at significantly increasing new members for Procurement Leaders.
- Meet personal and team quarterly and annual sales and activity targets.
- Develop membership sales pipeline and report on sales status weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Segmenting and prioritizing assigned territory for maximum results.
- Developing a high volume, ‘challenger’ led sales style and lead with excellent knowledge about procurement and the industries that procurement operate within
- Working collaboratively with marketing and research teams to gain the necessary support to optimize sales success.
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within sales or commercial environment
- A top quartile sales background in advisory/professional services
- Experience in selling solutions to C-level executives. Knowledge about Procurement executives’ challenges and industry is desirable but not imperative.
- Managerial potential with the personality to inspire team members and colleagues by leading by example
- Strong personal impact and ability to be highly credible in front of senior executives
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- High degree of determination and ability to perform under target pressure