We inspire, connect and accelerate transformation for procurement functions at the world's top companies.
Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s most valued professional procurement network. A unique and vital destination that connects, inspires and accelerates our members to become more successful.
Powered by a community of over 700 leading global corporations and 27,000 senior procurement, sourcing and supply chain executives, we accelerate our member’s journey to superior performance, providing access to the in-depth insight, practical tools and expert guidance they need to transform procurement into a critical business driver. We are proud to partner with procurement executives from the world’s leading brands such as IBM, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard, Adidas, L’Oreal, Nestle, and Shell.
Working across our portfolio of events, you will be responsible for securing delegate places from new and existing clients. Our events are held in key locations worldwide, so you will be selling across international markets.
- Making between 80-100 outbound calls a day to senior procurement executives
- Pitching by telephone and occasional email to gain commitment / attendance at our events
- Managing prospect interactions by collecting and researching background information on companies / institutions
- Updating the CRM database (Salesforce.com) with all relevant information
- Actively source additional leads
- Gaining other sales from referrals
- Identifying further sales-opportunities utilising the Procurement Leaders portfolio of products and services
- Prioritising, managing and reporting opportunities and sales
- Providing any other assistance necessary in support of the sales and operation strategies
- Occasional international travel may be required
Desired Skills and Experience (Personal Spec):
- Confident in their ability to engage with senior business executives over the telephone
- Articulate and well spoken
- Highly organised and able to demonstrate excellent time management
- Willing to learn, flexible and adaptable
- A team player; with a competitive-edge
- Self-motivated and target driven with a can-do positive attitude
We are proud to announce that this year we have been awarded ‘Ones to Watch’ best companies accreditation for our workplace engagement. We live our values and we value our people. Just to name a few of the many great perks you'll find:
- Our culture is vibrant and unique; our office is open, collaborative and playful. Maybe you'd like to participate in a lunchtime run or skills development session?
- Fun, flexibility, a pool table and much more!
We know that people work harder when they play hard too, so it's your choice how you'll make PL a great place for you to work.