Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s most valued professional procurement network. A unique and vital destination that connects, inspires and accelerates our members to become more successful.
Powered by a community of over 700 leading global corporations and 27,000 senior procurement, sourcing and supply chain executives, we accelerate our member’s journey to superior performance, providing access to the in-depth insight, practical tools and expert guidance they need to transform procurement into a critical business driver. We are proud to partner with procurement executives from the world’s leading brands such as IBM, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard, Adidas, L’Oreal, Nestle, and Shell.
Account Managers ensure service delivery to existing members and conduct both renewal and upgrade sales interactions with senior-level executives within member accounts. Account Managers conduct consistent and meaningful live and phone-based conversations with all contacts and are evaluated against overall institutional revenue growth, renewal rate and customer satisfaction/advocacy.
- Retain, manage, and develop trusted member/client partnerships
- Help executives unlock the potential of their Procurement Leaders memberships insights, applications and connections
- Innovate to find new ways to grow Procurement Leaders presence
- Continually improving existing processes to build a best in class customer experience
- To build a business plan for achieving targets (monthly revenues, event and product profitability)
- Engage with stakeholders to identify new products that meet customer need and drive profitability
- Leverage existing relationships as references in order to support sales strategies
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of account management experience
- Evidence of consistently achieving targets
- Willingness for international travel
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of customer/member service
- Excellent critical thinking, written and communication skills
- Superior negotiation and closing abilities
- Ability to develop relationships and conduct substantive content discussions with corporate executives
- Exceptional ability to immediately establish one’s credibility with senior executives
- Ability to diagnose member needs and identify relevant resources
- Experience working within market intelligence is preferred