We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Sales team in Chicago. If you have great hunter-sales experience and want the opportunity to genuinely influence at C – Level, in brands like Adidas, Google, and Nestle, get in touch!
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for an awesome team, have experience of the challenger led sales style and want an individual contributor role. You’ll be working in partnership with a Sales Associate, so this is also a great opportunity to take a coaching role in making a success of your territory together.
- Develop, own and implement a strategic sales plan to significantly increase Fortune 1000 clientele and Procurement Leaders’ US footprint
- Develop sales pipeline by delivering a minimum of 20 qualified new business discovery meetings every month
- Utilize Salesforce to track daily KPIs to execute a high-level of prospect relationship management
- Meet or exceed personal and team quarterly and annual sales targets and regularly report on sales status
- Develop a high volume, challenger led sales style, leading with an excellent understanding of strategic sourcing and procurement to ensure executive presence during in-person and phone conversations
- Work collaboratively with the business to gain the necessary support to optimize sales success
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience:
- Experience within a business to business sales or commercial environment
- Proven track record of consistent over-achievement of sales quotas
- Experience in selling solutions to C-level executives and Fortune 1000 customers
- Strong personal impact and the ability to be highly credible in conversation with senior executives
- High degree of determination and ability to perform under target pressure
- Internally motivated self-starter with a curiosity mindset
Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 750+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 33,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.