Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 750+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 33,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.
We are growing rapidly with an aim to double our company size over the coming 3 years. Global expansion and product development investments form critical parts of our key strategic objectives. We are looking for a curious and motivated team member to help us achieve our vision.
Procurement Leaders is looking for a senior sales executive adept at forging new partnerships to expand our global Expert Network. We are looking for a senior sales professional who is inspired by a quick growth opportunity into a regional commercial lead; taking accountability for both new business and development of an SDR.
- Develop, own and implement a Strategic Sales Plan in order to significantly increase Fortune 1000 clientele and Procurement Leaders’ US footprint.
- Develop sales pipeline by delivering a minimum 20 qualified new business Discovery Meetings on a monthly basis. Meetings to be scheduled through a combination of inbound marketing leads, sales campaigns, cold calls and collaboration with the sales support team.
- Utilize Salesforce to track daily Key Performance Indicators such as cold calls, emails, meetings or demos of Procurement Leaders’ online resource portal to execute a high-level of prospect relationship management.
- Meet or exceed personal and team quarterly and annual sales targets. Report on sales status weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Develop a high volume, challenger led sales style. Lead with best-in-class understanding of strategic sourcing & procurement to ensure executive presence during in-person and phone conversations.
- Embody a “One PL” mentality Working collaboratively within the business to gain the necessary support to optimize sales success.
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within b2b sales or commercial environment.
- Proven track record of consistent over-achievement of sales quotas.
- Experience in selling solutions to C-level executives and the Fortune 1000.
- Knowledge about Procurement executives’ challenges and industry is preferred but not required for success.
- Managerial potential with the personality to inspire team members and colleagues by leading by example
- Strong personal impact and ability to be highly credible in conversation with senior executives.
- High degree of determination and ability to perform under target pressure.
- Internally motivated, self-starter with a curiosity mindset.