Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s most valued professional procurement network with clients such as IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Clorox, Starbucks, MasterCard, Adidas, L’Oreal, and Nestle.
We are growing rapidly with an aim to double our company size over the coming 3 years. Global expansion and product development investments form critical parts of our key strategic objectives. We are looking for a curious and motivated team member to help us achieve our vision.
Procurement Leaders is looking for a senior sales executive adept at forging new partnerships to expand our global Expert Network. We are looking for a senior sales professional who is inspired by a quick growth opportunity into a regional commercial lead; taking accountability for both new business and development of an SDR.
- Develop, own and implement a Strategic Sales Plan in order to significantly increase Fortune 1000 clientele and Procurement Leaders’ US footprint.
- Develop sales pipeline by delivering a minimum 20 qualified new business Discovery Meetings on a monthly basis. Meetings to be scheduled through a combination of inbound marketing leads, sales campaigns, cold calls and collaboration with the sales support team.
- Utilize Salesforce to track daily Key Performance Indicators such as cold calls, emails, meetings or demos of Procurement Leaders’ online resource portal to execute a high-level of prospect relationship management.
- Meet or exceed personal and team quarterly and annual sales targets. Report on sales status weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Develop a high volume, challenger led sales style. Lead with best-in-class understanding of strategic sourcing & procurement to ensure executive presence during in-person and phone conversations.
- Embody a “One PL” mentality Working collaboratively within the business to gain the necessary support to optimize sales success.
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within b2b sales or commercial environment.
- Proven track record of consistent over-achievement of sales quotas.
- Experience in selling solutions to C-level executives and the Fortune 1000.
- Knowledge about Procurement executives’ challenges and industry is preferred but not required for success.
- Managerial potential with the personality to inspire team members and colleagues by leading by example
- Strong personal impact and ability to be highly credible in conversation with senior executives.
- High degree of determination and ability to perform under target pressure.
- Internally motivated, self-starter with a curiosity mindset.