Procurement Leaders™ is a multi-award-winning business intelligence platform and network organisation specialising in procurement, sourcing and supply chain management arenas. With 750 companies and over 33,000 members in our growing network, we are proud to partner with procurement executives from the world’s leading brands such as Coca-Cola, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard and Adidas.
Strategic procurement is critical to organisational success in today’s competitive market. We focus on providing a superior intelligence platform with in-depth research and insight, tools and advisory services plus our expert network and global events.
An integral part of our awards winning global events team, the successful applicant will be integral in assisting with the long-term growth of the business, both events and membership. Our events are designed to offer curated, premier content, networking and an overall experience that is second to none. Our customers, whether speakers, delegates or sponsors come together to discover, learn, celebrate and shape the future together.
The role will be integral to organising and delivering networking products and webinars that complement both our events and membership offering. Technical and customer support including direct support of external customers and partners will be part of the role.
- Leading our webcasts portfolio, liaising with clients and speakers to set up webcasts
- Using project management tools to ensure precision and delivery of live webcasts events
- Using marketing platforms to set up and execute marketing activities to drive attendance of live events
- Working with the content and digital teams to optimise our audience’s webinar experience
- Providing key input into and expanding the team’s broader digital media output (videos, podcasts, virtual events, etc.)
- Contributing to the social media marketing of the global events portfolio
- Creating usage statistics and reports
- Preparing deliverable products in accordance with a schedule as well as responding to unscheduled client and internal requests
Desired Skills and Experience (Personal Spec)
- Minimum 2 years working experience within a similar role
- Highly organised – juggling tasks and managing time effectively, also effectively managing competing priorities
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Analytical and numerate, excellent attention to detail
- Confidence with using Microsoft suite, scheduling tools (Outlook, Webex). Experience of any of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere or online digital content editing software would be highly valuable
- Personal interest and experience with editing and production of digital media and content preferred
- Ambitious, eager to learn about new enabling technologies related to your role and willing to keep a finger on the pulse of the changing content and media landscape to meet the demands of our customers
- Using online organisation tools to prioritise and ensure seamless delivery of a demanding schedule
- Build relationships based on delivering a dependable service, aiming for a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Ability to comprehend technical systems and to gain understanding of the products and services required to deliver a world class experience for customers
- Teamwork – understanding how the administration of accounts supports the sustainable growth ambitions of the business. Ability to build strong working relationship with the account management team and wider business
- Motivated, organised, critical thinker, with an ability to deliver to fixed time-bound commitments, with high quality
- A strong communicator through written and spoken word, and via digital content and media
- Enthusiastic and has the initiative, ambition and commitment to have a fruitful career in a rapidly developing media environment
The role is a great opportunity to join an ambitious, successful, fast growing and highly profitable events team that offers career progression opportunitunities within digital product, social media marketing, events production and operations.