Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 750+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 33,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.
• Responsible for prospecting and making outbound calls to Senior Procurement Executives and qualified prospects to meet monthly and annual activity targets/goals.
• Manages the prospect pipeline goals of potential activities.
• Responsible for education prospective members over the phone on the value of Procurement Leaders network and resources.
• Partners with Sales Executives to create customized plans for sales territories, support sales cycle success, and drive urgency.
• Assist in the preparation of intel for prospect interactions by collecting and researching background information on institutions as well as historical relationship information.
• Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective members.
• Recruit prospects to attend events, such as webinars or roundtable discussions to demonstrate the value of membership.
• Update CRM database (Salesforce.com) with all relevant information, and any other assistance necessary in support of the sales operations/pipeline management.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
• Evidence of completed internships in related field or minimum 1 year of professional experience preferred.
• Past B-to-B sales or account management experience preferred in a business of similar size/scope to Procurement Leaders.
• Previous success of excelling and exceeding as a member of a sales team and on individual targets/goals, preferred
• Proficient Microsoft Office suite skills required. Previous experience with CRM database (Salesforce.com) required.
• Demonstrated superior level of interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, time management, problem-solving, organizational skills, collaborative team player, positive contributor to the team required.
• Strong phone presence, high level of professionalism, and the ability to drive creditably quickly. Procurement Leaders is an EEO Employer