Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s most valued professional procurement network. A unique and vital destination that connects, inspires and accelerates our members to become more successful.
Powered by a community of over 700 leading global corporations and 27,000 senior procurement, sourcing and supply chain executives, we accelerate our member’s journey to superior performance, providing access to the in-depth insight, practical tools and expert guidance they need to transform procurement into a critical business driver. We are proud to partner with procurement executives from the world’s leading brands such as IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Deutsche Bank, Adidas, L’Oreal and Nestle.
The Sales Director for APAC is a newly created role, focused on driving PL’s growth expansion in the APAC market, and accountability for delivering an ambitious revenue target. The role will provide commercial drive across both sales and retention, critical to developing and implementing success in the region. As the Sales Director for APAC, you will build business in the region, serve and renew those Members, while establishing relationships with new Members. The ideal candidate will be someone with proven success in selling in the membership/subscription space, responsible for acquiring new Members and building value for our existing clients across our Membership offering in the APAC region. This role is based in Singapore with approximately 40% travel required across the APAC region
- Acquire new Members and build value in existing customers for Procurement Leaders within Asia Pacific
- Achieve or exceed annual revenue targets resulting in accelerated growth business revenue achievement
- Balance new client acquisition with strong focus on account management, identify areas of collaboration and leverage cross-sell opportunities
- Partner with regional Executive Advisor to identify opportunities for growth consistently exceeds stakeholder expectations
- Ensure achievement of revenue goals through new business development and client development
- Developing a high volume, ‘challenger’ led sales style and lead with excellent knowledge about procurement and the industries that procurement operate within
- Working collaboratively with marketing/sales support and research teams to gain the necessary support to optimize sales success.
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate would hold between 8+ years’ experience
- Entrepreneurial in approach and able to demonstrate having delivered stellar revenue results in new markets
- Strategic planning to achieve personal targets
- Continually improving existing processes to build a best in class customer experience
- Proven commercial/sales and business development background
- A broad range of experience and a proven track record of developing, negotiating & delivering high value subscription deals.
- Proven experience selling in the APAC region
- Proven commercial experience within the BI/subscription space
- Proven track record of delivering revenue growth through managing an existing client base and offering new products to deliver greater value
- Experience of developing a strong pipeline of new client prospects from first contact to spend
- The role requires a highly personable and motivated individual, with the ability to build strong commercial relationships
- Superior negotiation and closing abilities
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience or knowledge working within the Procurement and Supply Chain landscape