Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 750+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 33,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.
You will be working alongside the marketing event team and supporting it with day to day tasks within the marketing campaigns for our global events. It is a very exciting role if you want to gain insight as to how B2B marketing works. You should be creative, enjoy deadlines, fast pace worker and a natural problem solver.
- Creating different banner assets according to promotions for the use of social media
- Help with data crunching, for specific analysis pieces
- Relationship building- implementation of promotion through speakers/partners
- Identifying and driving influencer initiative
- Following through with media partners
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Studying- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Design & Technology or Business Administration
- Knowledge in a core marketing discipline such as events, advertising, or PR.
- Understanding of core marketing competencies including PR, Content Marketing, Advertising, Brand and Events Management.
- Social Media Savvy; Experience using LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to communicate to a business audience
- Proficient with Microsoft package, especially excel.
- Fluent in English. Other languages may be a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.