The Conference/Events division is going through a very exciting transformation period in which event growth is at the forefront of our plans, so we are now looking for a result driven, dynamic and creative marketer to join our marketing team to help and support these plans.
Having experience in managing multiple campaigns at the same time is important, as is being commercially driven and digitally savvy. This is a great opportunity to put your stamp on some truly prestigious events, aimed at the C-Suite in Global 5000 companies.
- Responsible for individual event marketing analysis, strategy, marketing plan creation, execution and reporting.
- Ensure that all control mechanisms and reporting are kept up to date
- Develop, maintain and grow lead generation channels across social media, web and email to enable conversion in the Delegate Sales team.
- Set and meet lead generation and conversion targets, reporting on impact.
- Drive forward overall targets for delegate reattendance year on year, as well delegate growth acquisition from prospects.
- Develop and implement digital marketing activity to generate additional delegate revenue.
- Develop mutually beneficial relations with key influencers in the market, including media partners and associations.
- Manipulate and segment the inhouse database for email marketing purposes.
- Work very closely and in collaboration with the delegate acquisition team.
- Budget management
- Design and drive content marketing plan creation, and implementation across web and social channels
- Email bulletin scheduling, building, sending and reporting impact
- Grow traffic to the individual event websites (via social, organic search), and convert this traffic to incoming leads.
Brand marketing and ownership:
- Lead on the promotion of the brand at events and online.
- Maintain, grow and cleanse event delegate and user data.
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Experience in a B2B conference marketing environment.
- Data-driven, analytical marketer who can manage a brand, multiple campaigns and events simultaneously.
- Prize consistency in approach, analysis and activity, using evidence and data to inform opinion and change. The ability to use tools such as Google Analytics and intermediate Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Experience in social media management tools, and the responsibility of managing these channels.
- Bring your experience to develop new, reliable and effective approaches to events and content marketing.
- Communicate, justify and defend your approach, campaigns, activity and impact effectively to all internal stakeholders.
- Have a good understanding of paid marketing techniques, including social media advertising, PPC and retargeting.
- Experienced in email marketing automation platforms including the creation and managing of campaigns (Marketo an advantage but not a must have).
- Excellent ability to write persuasively.
- Familiar with different CRM systems and database manipulation (Salesforce an advantage but not a must have).