This is an exciting opportunity if you are ambitious, commercially, minded and want to kickstart your career in Sales. If you want fantastic career progression, to see the impact of your hard work, and to be a part of a company that works with the likes of Google, Rolls Royce, Adidas, and Nestle at C- Suite Level. If this is what you are looking for, then we want to hear from you!
Working across our portfolio of events, you will be responsible for securing delegate places from new and existing clients. Our events are held in key locations worldwide, so you will be selling across international markets.
- Making between 80-100 outbound calls a day to senior procurement executives
- Pitching our world-class, global events by telephone and the occasional email to gain commitment/attendance at our events
- Managing prospect interactions by collecting and researching background information on companies/institutions
- Updating the CRM database (Salesforce.com) with all relevant information
- Actively source additional leads
- Gaining other sales from referrals
- Identifying further sales opportunities utilising the Procurement Leaders portfolio of products and services
- Prioritising, managing and reporting opportunities and sales
- Providing any other assistance necessary in support of the sales and operation strategies
- Occasional international travel may be required
Skills and Experience:
- Confident in your ability to engage with senior business executives over the telephone
- Articulate and well-spoken
- Highly organised and able to demonstrate excellent time management
- Willing to learn, flexible and adaptable
- A team player with a competitive edge
- Self-motivated and target driven with a can-do positive attitude
- An interest in developing a commercial career path
Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 775+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 35,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.