Is your agenda color-coded? Are you able to talk on the phone while instant messaging and creating a calendar event for your best friend’s birthday party next week? Do you also happen to know your way around an Excel spreadsheet like no one else? If so, then look no further!
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you would play a critical role in constructing the environment for the ultimate member experience across multiple communities. You would be responsible for ensuring the world-class quality of the collateral, as well as taking on any task—no matter how great or small.
What you can expect from the role
- Work closely with our communities on the execution of all membership activities
- Create and maintain Salesforce member information
- Manage special projects and research as related to membership communities
- Draft emails and information to be sent to members
- Assist with coordinating event details and logistics, such as name cards, seating charts, etc.
- Assist with the preparation and follow-up for member interactions, including but not limited to: pre-call research, call notes, check-in meetings and data input into Salesforce
- Manage collateral production for all assigned communities
- Highly organized, creative, attentive to detail
- Able to manage, prioritize and bring to completion multiple projects (juggling skills a figurative must)
- Flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
- Ability to interact with C-suite executives with confidence
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership of wide-ranging responsibilities
- Solid computer and analytical skills
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive and the ability to work proactively and independently
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and written
- High standards for quality and service