This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded induvial. If you are looking to kickstart your career in Sales, and want career progression, then look no further.
Our Sales Development Reps play a critical role in the success of our global sales team, creating the fuel required to accelerate the growth of our membership business. You will be a member of our fast-paced Sales development team and will be our eyes and ears in the market, building relationships, providing feedback and gaining commitment from senior executives in multi-billion-dollar organisations.
What you can expect from the role
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated and strategic ‘hunter’ who is laser-focused on building a sales pipeline. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for cold-calling prospects and educating the value Procurement Leaders is delivering to our community.
You will become an expert at using lead generation tools and be able to conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips. If you’re passionate about understand how business work, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this role is perfect for you.
- Contact senior procurement executives via telephone, email and LinkedIn, with the objective of arranging a qualified sales meeting for the new business team.
- Discover new accounts and contacts that are a strong fit for the Procurement Leaders value proposition
- Accurately and continuously update our data on prospect accounts and contacts
Who you are
- Exceptional levels of drive and motivation to hit targets
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate complex things in simple language
- Passionate about learning and developing. (the need to be great at something, not good)
Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 775+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 35,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.
Procurement Leaders is wholly owned by World 50, an organisation where the world’s best global executives are connected to each other and great thought leaders from every industry.