We are looking for an energetic Product Marketing Executive to join our team to cover a period of maternity leave. You can expect to a) advance our goal of bringing our Portfolio as a Service to market and help tell the new brand story, b) continue to support our commercial enablement function.
Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. In 2022 we have brought together 4 inspiring companies together under one brand (brand name private), with the sole purpose to make our members, partners and our associates better, faster and further in their leadership careers. Creating new service lines, enhancing our existing products and incorporating greater degrees of data and customer feedback into product development, while growing the business. As part of our Global Marketing team, the product marketer will focus on how we communicate our value to the market at large, through our sales and marketing messaging.
What you can expect from the role
- Build sales support and enablement tools, including scripting around product launches, managing internal rollouts, certification and implementation across the parent brand
- Production of member success stories to demonstrate ROI of Procurement Leaders membership, supporting marketing and commercial. Creating a process for continuously gathering of testimonials
- Collaborate with global sales teams to understand and support ongoing enablement needs
- Managing internal communications between product, marketing and commercial to ensure consistent messaging for Procurement Leaders members and prospects
- Work with the global marketing team to identify the relevant messaging and communication channels for customers and partners on product upgrades, new features and releases
- Join member calls to understand their pain points and gather customer research on our product
- Work with Procurement Leaders Product team to establish a continuous feedback loop to influence the global product development roadmap, prioritise features and enhancements
1. Create go to market sales materials and messaging for the new brand’s Portfolio as a Service model
2. Continuation of updating Procurement/Sustainability Leaders commercial enablement materials
3. Create go-to-market sales materials and messaging for the Impact Awards
- Product marketing or related marketing experience. Background in a platform business or within the B2B sector is valuable.
- A track record of creating successful product marketing strategies and a solid understanding of the product life cycle.
- A collaborative working style with the ability to project manage, design a plan of action and bring colleagues on board at the appropriate time.
- Like exploring new solutions in the market and have a native curiosity about the market technology trends.
- A creative, strategic and commercially minded approach.
- Good written skills with the ability to explain complex strategies in a simple way.