- To drive and evolve the Talent Acquisition agenda to attract & hire high calibre talent, ensuring that there is a solid pipeline of future talent.
- Represent the Company via social media, promoting our employer brand to help attract new talent into the business.
- Ensure the talent acquisition focus is on quality, reducing time to hire and sourcing 50% of vacant roles from direct channels.
What you can expect from the role
- Manage the end-to-end talent acquisition process across the UK, US & APAC offices, liaising with hiring managers, direct sourcing, managing PSL relationships, creating innovative job adverts, telephone screening, shortlisting and interview scheduling.
- Provide insight on the latest trends in the recruiting arena to evolve current systems and practices
- Enhance the rigour around how the organisation approaches Talent Acquisition, including establishing ongoing relationships with hiring managers to understand their business and recruitment needs
- Develop interview & recruiting skills of new hiring managers, incorporating our values into the assessment framework
- Manage monthly reporting on key metrics - open positions, time to hire, headcount budget, headcount reporting etc.
- Builds networks to find qualified passive candidates, develops pools of “want to hire” candidates in advance of need, and maintains regular contact with possible future candidates. Research and leverage new sources for active and passive recruitment
- Experience in utilising LinkedIn Recruiter tools
- Excellent judgement and assessment skills
- Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness and personal accountability
- Ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables
- Ability to build long-term, trusting relationships across the business
- Excellent communication skills; listening, speaking & writing
- Self-motivated and possesses an action bias with a strong sense of urgency
Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 775+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 35,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.
Procurement Leaders is wholly owned by World 50, an organisation where the world’s best global executives are connected to each other and great thought leaders from every industry.