Would you like to be a part of a global events and advisory business that's disrupting the procurement industry? We exist to inspire and accelerate transformation in procurement functions at the world's top companies.
An integral part of our award-winning global events team, the successful applicant will be integral in assisting with the long-term growth of the business, both events, and membership. Our events are designed to offer curated, premier content, networking, and an overall experience that is second to none. Our customers, whether speakers, delegates, or sponsors come together to discover, learn, celebrate and shape the future.
Over the past couple of years, our events portfolio has gone from strength to strength, encompassing live in-person events, hybrid formats, and a top-performing webinar portfolio. The successful applicant will have the opportunity not only to craft and curate content agendas, but to be a host, facilitator, and brand ambassador.
What you can expect from the role
- Researching with primary and secondary market for a series of global Forums and Congresses, most 2-days in length
- Developing creative programmes that will attract our core primary audience and therefore meet the needs of our secondary market
- Identifying and securing speakers at the highest level, requiring the ability to have peer-level discussions with C-suite executives
- Liaising with editorial, logistics, sponsorship, and marketing teams so to communicate progress on your events and maximise the opportunities to sell to vendors and delegates
- Providing support to colleagues working on a range of formats (webinars, spex-led products, one-day events) so as to share information and pool resources
Identifying opportunities to streamline systems or otherwise improve processes within the team, and cooperating with others in such efforts
- Leading the content production of Procurement Leaders webinar portfolio with autonomy and minimal supervision, developing creative sessions that will attract our core primary audience and therefore meet the needs of our partners and secondary market.
Who you are
- Min 2 years experience producing commercial conference programmes
Experience launching new events helpful
- Additional experience working within association/member-based organisation is an advantage
- Journalism/research experience helpful
- Experience in other aspects of events (operations, sales) is also helpful but not required
Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 775+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 35,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.
Procurement Leaders is wholly owned by World 50, an organisation where the world’s best global executives are connected to each other and great thought leaders from every industry.