This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded Account Manager to genuinely influence the C - Suite in Fortune 500 companies. The role involves delivering proactive and meaningful interactions with our members and consistently driving account growth, by utilizing our world-class thought leadership, tools and events. You'll have the opportunity to travel to meet our international and UK-based clients and work on one of our highest-performing portfolios. If you are looking for a fresh opportunity where you can facilitate lasting and impactful change, we would love to hear from you!
- Drive account growth by effectively retaining, managing, and developing trusted member partnerships both in the UK and internationally.
- Enable lasting change by helping members to access our world-class thought leadership, tools, and events.
- Innovate to find new ways to grow Procurement Leaders' presence.
- Continually improving existing processes to build a best-in-class customer experience.
- Build a business plan for achieving targets (monthly revenues, event, and product profitability).
- Engage with stakeholders to identify new products that meet customer needs and drive profitability.
- Leverage existing relationships as references to support sales strategies.
Key Attributes, Skills, and Experience
- Experience in managing a complex range of accounts and building credible relationships with C-Suite stakeholders.
- Evidence of consistently achieving targets and growing accounts.
- Ability to provide the highest level of service for our members by diagnosing member needs and identifying creative ways to utilize our resources to deliver impact and change.
- Demonstrable ability to negotiate and close deals with senior-level stakeholders in complex organization structures.
- Excellent critical thinking, written, and communication skills.
We are offering a base salary of between $70,000 - $90,000, you also have the opportunity as part of this role to earn commission based on your performance.
Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 775+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 35,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance, and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.