What you'll do
The Salesforce Solutions Manager will own the maintenance and continuous improvement of the organization’s Salesforce.com (SFDC) instance to support all aspects of the business, including sales, marketing, finance and operation initiatives.
This role directly influences the design, coordination and support of our Salesforce.com system through various projects with internal departments to implement strategies in conjunction with the database.
The Salesforce Solutions Manager plays a critical role in the company, interfacing with all departments to innovate business systems.
What you can expect from the role
- The opportunity to actively manage end user requests and work across all functions in the business to build out solutions in line with the needs of the company.
- The chance to be part of a Global Salesforce team with management responsibility of a Salesforce Administrator.
- To help manage Salesforce configuration changes with key business system integrations.
- The ability to positively impact customer experience and be a champion problem solver.
- To create and manage custom objects, fields and formulas, workflow rules, flows, actions and validation rules.
- Potential for future large scale migrations.
Who you are
- Credible with significant and wide ranging experience configuring and managing various Salesforce CRM's.
- Salesforce administrator certified (ADM201).
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Proven ability to translate business processes and requirements into application functionality.
- Strong team player and self-starter with service-oriented attitude and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience with managing the evolution of existing business processes and requirements as they are reflected in application functionality.
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code, and Visualforce page knowledge.
Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 775+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 35,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.
Procurement Leaders is wholly owned by World 50, an organisation where the world’s best global executives are connected to each other and great thought leaders from every industry.