Account Management - London
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded Account Manager to join us. If you are looking for a role where you can facilitate lasting and impactful change, get in touch!
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded Account Manager to genuinely influence the C - Suite in Fortune 500 companies. The role involves delivering proactive and meaningful interactions with our members and consistently driving account growth, by utilising our world-class thought leadership, tools and events. You'll have the opportunity to travel to meet our international and UK based clients and work on one of our highest performing portfolios. If you are looking for a fresh opportunity where you can facilitate lasting and impactful change, we would love to hear from you!
- Drive account growth by effectively retaining, managing and developing trusted member partnerships both in the UK and internationally.
- Enable lasting change by helping members to access our world-class thought leadership, tools and events.
- Innovate to find new ways to grow Procurement Leaders' presence.
- Continually improving existing processes to build a best in class customer experience.
- Build a business plan for achieving targets (monthly revenues, event and product profitability).
- Engage with stakeholders to identify new products that meet customer need and drive profitability.
- Leverage existing relationships as references to support sales strategies.
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Experience in managing a complex range of accounts and building credible relationships with C-Suite stakeholders.
- Evidence of consistently achieving targets and growing accounts.
- Ability to provide the highest level of service for our members by diagnosing member needs and identifying creative ways to utilise our resources to deliver impact and change.
- Demonstrable ability to negotiate and close deals with senior-level stakeholders in complex organisation structures.
- Excellent critical thinking, written and communication skills.
Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 775+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 35,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.