Find answers, ask experts and talk with the procurement community
Do you want to deliver savings faster, reduce risks and transform functional performance?
Inspirational thinkers and innovators share their vision, providing unique opportunities to network and share best practice
Business Development Executive - US
Would you like to be part of a global intelligence company that’s disrupting the procurement industry? We inspire, connect and accelerate transformation for procurement functions at the world’s top companies and have an amazing team!
Procurement Leaders™ is a multi-award-winning business intelligence platform and network organization specialising in procurement, sourcing and supply chain management arenas. With 700 companies and over 27,000 members in our growing network, we are proud to partner with procurement executives from the world’s leading brands such as Coca-Cola, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Starbucks, MasterCard, Nestle, and L’Oreal.
The company, with its headquarters in London, UK and a US office located in downtown Denver, CO is seeking qualified applicants for the position above, based in the US, Chicago area.
• Responsible for developing C-level executive relationships in global enterprises.
• Responsible for delivery on all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including but not limited to; development of Sales Plan and customer segmentation analysis for territory, and execution of sales plan, meeting or exceeding monthly average client visits/calls, and meeting target average sales cycle.
• Responsible for direction, leadership and management of Sales Associate.
• Manages the complete sales, negotiation, and client closing process, including transition to account team.
• Responsible for articulating value proposition, diagnosing business needs of clients and targeting the sales proposition to specific business outcomes.
• Develops a high volume, ‘challenger’ led sales style.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Subject: Regional Sales Director Procurement Leaders is proud to be an EEO Employer