Find answers, ask experts and talk with the procurement community
Do you want to deliver savings faster, reduce risks and transform functional performance?
Inspirational thinkers and innovators share their vision, providing unique opportunities to network and share best practice
Are you a Member Relationship Manager looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking to build out your skill set in a role where you have exposure to senior management and be able to actively influence business decision-making in a fast passed, unique organisation?
We are Procurement Leaders™, the world’s most valued professional procurement network. An unrivaled and vital destination that connects, inspires and accelerates our members to become more successful.
Powered by a community of over 700 leading global corporations and 27,000 senior procurement, sourcing and supply chain executives, we provide the in-depth insight, practical tools and expert mentorship needed to transform procurement into a critical business driver. We partner with procurement executives from global brands such as IBM, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard, Adidas, L’Oreal and Nestle to name a few.
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills honed within a B2B subscription account management role to join us on a 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract.
This position sits within our SEIC (Supplier-Enabled Innovation Center) Team, which provides content, advisory and face-to-face networking services to its membership of blue-chip organisations and is committing to helping clients to unleash the innovation potential of their suppliers.
You’ll be responsible for a variety of areas including account management, sales support, face to face client meetings, administrative support, and project managing member events. There is the also the opportunity for global travel.
You will need to be an excellent communicator across various business units, an independent thinker and handle multiple projects concurrently.
Key Responsibilities include:
• End to end support for global member accounts including on-boarding activities, service throughout the subscription, and renewal or off boarding activities
• Responsibility for renewing the portfolio of member accounts
• Strategic coordination with all teams at Procurement Leaders to achieve success for the business and the members.
• Engaging with senior executives including product demonstrations and training webinars, also inviting members to events
• Managing member requests e.g. questions about content and other PL services, networking requests, logins and other member admin
• Executing renewal plans for each member, including scheduling calls and meetings, preparing usage statistics.
• Updating CRM constantly (SalesForce.com) maintaining all client information
• Project managing, attending events and working with the internal events team to deliver excellent member experiences.
• Liaising with the web team for general upkeep of the website – updating event dates, member logos, etc.
• Working with marketing and commercial teams to drive and enable sales for this community.
You will have:
• Proven commercial experience, preferably in a B2B subscription account management role
• Consistent track record of project management including team work and strategic coordination
• Excellent grasp of Microsoft office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience of CRM programmes preferably Salesforce.com
• Ability to develop excellent personal relationships with internal and external customers, thinking about situations from other people’s perspective for win-win outcomes
• Intellectually curious and driven to succeed in a commercial environment, focused on understanding, challenging and serving client needs and performing at high levels.
• Understands the need for organisational discipline and outcomes based planning to achieve success in a team.
• Relationship builder, with high level of authenticity and integrity.
• Open to feedback to continually improve performance.
• Excellent attention to detail, analytical and numerate, with ability to take care of ambiguous situations.
• Creative thinker, agile and able to deal with ambiguity.
What do you get?
You will join a fast paced, dynamic and agile organisation where data sits at the heart of all we do.
We have a bright, airy office in central London and have a great benefit package - including a minimum of 24 days holiday, a 3% matching pension, Life and Health insurance, season ticket loans, fruit, a pool table, and a 10% performance related bonus.