Would you like to be part of a global intelligence company that's disrupting the procurement industry?
Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s most valued professional procurement network. A unique and vital destination that connects, inspires and accelerates our members to become more successful.
Powered by a community of over 700 leading global corporations and 27,000 senior procurement, sourcing and supply chain executives, we accelerate our member’s journey to superior performance, providing access to the in-depth insight, practical tools and expert guidance they need to transform procurement into a critical business driver. We are proud to partner with procurement executives from the world’s leading brands such as IBM, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard, Adidas, L’Oreal, Nestle, and Shell.
Are you a super organised, intellectually curious, ‘A’ player graduate looking to start your career in Account Management? Great! Read on…
Who are we?
We are a different kind of business intelligence company: one that listens to client needs, values innovation and solves individual problems with brilliant simplicity. Here at PL we help turn ideas into reality. We're looking for an Account Associate to join us and be part of a growing team that has one goal: Making our clients happy!
As an Account Associate you will be a:
- Team player- supporting your Account Managers and the wider team to ensure, you understand the plan and requirements for every member
- Chief multi-tasker- whether you’re scheduling calls, events, facilitating meetings, booking travel or managing diaries you will never be left twiddling your thumbs in this position
- ‘Go to’ person- our members will turn to you for all their questions from initial onboarding, networking requests, content queries, technical issues and everything in between
- Record keeper- ensuring that all client information is recorded in our CRM– attention to detail is a must
- Relationship builder- this position gives you the chance to speak with high level CPO’s every day. You’ll get to know the needs of their businesses and how we can help
- Quick learner- you will be exposed to everything you need to develop your career, but your success is up to you. You’ll need a drive to succeed to get to the top of your game!
An Account Associate is an integral role in the business, we are looking for the brightest of the bunch to hit the ground running and assist with administration, coordination, building stronger relationships with our clients and developing your sales/account management skills along the way.
Do you have?
- A university degree with a 2:1 or higher or some commercial experience (1- 2 years)
- A proven track record of your ability to stay calm under pressure and multi-task
- A professional phone manner and ability to uncover the needs of your client
- An exceptional understanding of Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
- An interest in learning more about procurement and supply chain- some exposure is a bonus
- A desire to develop your career in Sales or Account Management
- Passion, curiosity, energy, humour, guts!
We are proud to announce that this year we have been awarded ‘Ones to Watch’ best companies accreditation for our workplace engagement. We live our values and we value our people. Just to name a few of the many great perks you'll find:
- Our culture is vibrant and unique; our office is open, collaborative and playful. Maybe you'd like to participate in a lunchtime run or skills development session?
- Fun, flexibility, a pool table and much more!
We know that people work harder when they play hard too, so it's your choice how you'll make PL a great place for you to work.