Responsible for the positioning and marketing of PLs service portfolio. Working within the marketing department and in collaboration with US teams, this role is responsible for global competitive and market analysis, pricing analysis and testing, feature prioritisation, product messaging and launches, sales enablement and the definition and reporting of key related product metrics.
As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll secure insights and deeply understand our users and the market and competitive landscape, you’ll develop positioning and messaging for our products and features, you’ll own the go-to-market planning, and sales enablement to drive demand, adoption and success of the product. Success in this role will require the development of strong working relationships with key customers and their senior executives, our product, operations, and commercial teams across PL.
- Localise PLs core product messaging for global markets
- Build sales support and enablement tools, manage internal roll outs, certification and implementation
- Undertake market assessments for product viability including qualitative research with customers and prospects
- Build market test plans for minimal viable product launches – test, measure, learn
- Plan and execute product/feature launches across cross-functional teams and related sales enablement and organisation of training.
- Work with wider marketing team to identify the relevant messaging and communication channels for customers and partners on product upgrades, new features and releases
- Work with Product team to establish a continuous feedback loop to influence the global product development roadmap, prioritise features and enhancements, and create mitigation for product gaps
- Support sales and commercial teams on global pricing and bundling and ensure all systems tools carry the current, correct information and detail
- Collaborate with Sales to understand and support ongoing enablement needs
- Create custom analytics dashboard for live reporting to senior teams
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience:
- Effective and articulate communicator
- Able to think clearly and problem solve within a fast-paced environment
- Process and deadline oriented. You can manage timelines for other team members and drive projects forward effectively and on time
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to develop a marketing plan for a product launch, making trade-offs for timelines and scope
- Ability to influence at senior level both internally and externally
- First class communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of determination and thrives under target pressure
- Graduate with +3 years’ product marketing experience, preferably in technology, collaboration or software-as-a-service (SaaS) industries
- Experience of working with geographically remote ‘virtual’ teams an advantage
- Can quickly synthesise information and data into a ‘position’ and craft effective messaging and communications
- Skilled at both planning and hands-on execution with the ability to multi-task
- Deep understanding of marketing metrics
Please apply with your latest CV if this sounds like an opportunity you would relish to be in.