This is an exciting entry-level opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded graduate. If you are looking to kickstart your career in an account management role with fantastic career progression in a company that works with brands such as Nestle, Google and, Adidas at C - Level, we would love to hear from you!
This role is central to the success of the commercial team and provides essential support for the long-term growth of our membership proposition, scaling up the number of corporate organizations to 500 by the end of 2019.
- Engage with senior executives in household brands by running product demonstrations, training webinars and inviting members to events
- Provide support for members including onboarding, service throughout the subscription, and renewal or off-boarding
- Strategic coordination with internal teams to achieve success for the business and the members including diagnostic result deliveries
- Manage member requests e.g. questions about content and other services, networking requests, logins, and other member administration
- Executing renewal plans for each member and directly supporting an Account Manager e.g. scheduling calls and meetings, preparing usage statistics
- Technical and customer service support requiring knowledge of technical systems to operate the website, use of CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Organizing meetings and schedules, assisting with the organization of both local and international travel and meetings at events
- Accurately and continuously updating SalesForce.com to maintain client information
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience
- An interest in developing a commercial career path
- Excellent grasp of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to develop excellent personal relationships with internal and external customers, thinking about situations from other people’s perspective for mutually beneficial outcomes
- Experience of CRM programs preferably Salesforce.com is advantageous but not essential
- Thirst for knowledge about business, and desire to learn about procurement’s role as a critical business driver for success
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and numerate, with ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Understands the need for organizational discipline and outcomes-based planning to achieve success in a team
- A good undergraduate degree
Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 750+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 33,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.