This is an exciting entry-level opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded graduate. If you are looking to kickstart your career in a Sales, with fantastic career progression, in a company is that works with the likes of Google, Adidas and Nestle at C- Suite Level, then we want to hear from you!
This role is central to the success of the commercial team and provides essential support for the long-term growth of our membership proposition, scaling up the number of corporate organizations to 500 by the end of 2019.
- Contact senior procurement executives to arrange sales meetings for the new business team via telephone, email and LinkedIn
- Respond to inbound leads to qualify interest and fit with Procurement Leaders and, arrange sales meetings for the new business team
- Accurately and continuously update Salesforce to maintain member information
- Provide ad hoc support of the Sales operations/pipeline management
- Coordinate participation of Product Specialists in sales activities
- Assist in preparing and distributing materials for prospect interactions
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience
- An interest in developing a commercial career path
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate the value proposition and benefits of Procurement Leaders membership
- Ability to develop excellent personal relationships with internal and external customers, thinking about situations from other people’s perspective for mutually beneficial outcomes
- Exceptional levels of drive and motivation to hit targets
- Thirst for knowledge about business, and desire to learn about procurement’s role as a critical business driver for success
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and numerate, with ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Understands the need for organizational discipline and outcomes-based planning to achieve success in a team
- A good undergraduate degree
Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s largest and most valued procurement network and intelligence platform. Powered by a syndicated member and sponsor community of 750+ leading global companies, Procurement Leaders inspires 33,000+ senior leaders to make faster, more informed decisions and follow proven paths to success. Through next-practice insights, practical tools, expert guidance and industry connections, Procurement Leaders accelerates the transformation journey to greater value creation and procurement excellence.