You will be working alongside the marketing event team and supporting it with day to day tasks within the marketing campaigns for our global events. It is a very exciting role if you want to gain insight as to how B2B marketing works. You should be creative, enjoy deadlines, fast pace worker and be a natural problem solver.
- Creating different banner assets according to promotions for the use of social media
- Help with data crunching, for specific analysis pieces
- Relationship building- implementation of promotion through speakers/partners
- Identifying and driving influencer initiative
- Following through with media partners
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Studying Bachelor degree in Marketing, Design & Technology or Business Administration
- Knowledge in a core marketing discipline such as events, advertising, or PR.
- Understanding of core marketing competencies including PR, Content Marketing, Advertising, Brand and Events Management.
- Social Media Savvy; Experience using LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to communicate to a business audience
- Proficient with Microsoft package, especially excel.
- Fluent in English. Other languages would be a bonus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.